Before starting your application, please download and read the course regulations on page 16 of the information booklet.
Applications for MCh Orth are via the online system, UKPASS. Before following the link below, please read our instructions:
- You will be taken through a UKPASS registration process.
- You can then create your application online.
- You do not have to complete the application form all at once, you can save your details and return to it at a later date.
- You will be asked for various documents, including scanned copies of your degree certificates, and any English language qualification. There is a facility to upload these to UKPASS.
- You will be asked for details of your passport, please have this available.
- You will be asked for two academic/clinical references, you should obtain these, and upload scanned copies to UKPASS.
- Once you have completed your application, you submit it online from the UKPASS system, and we will receive it electronically.
- Start your application now via UKPASS.
You must read the information regarding how to upload relevant documents to UKPASS before proceeding with your application.
After we receive your application, we check the documents you have sent, and will send you an acknowledgement by email; we aim to do this within one week. For more information about the Admissions Process, please visit our Admissions Processes webpage.