Fees and Living Costs
|Course||Fees for 2015-2016|
|PG Certificate in Orthopaedic Science (distance learning - part time)||£2,825|
|PG Dip in Orthopaedic Science (distance learning - part time)||£5,650|
|MSc in Orthopaedic Science (distance learning - part time)||£8,650|
|MSc in Orthopaedic Science (in house - full time)||£12,000|
Dundee is ranked as one of the most affordable places for students to live in the UK, and the cost of living is around 15% cheaper than the UK average.
Increasing numbers of students are successfully undertaking part-time work to supplement their income. You can get advice from our Careers Service, both about job opportunities and how to find a suitable study/work/life balance. EU and international students are also allowed to work up to 20 hours per week.
As a student in Scotland, you have free access to the National Health Service. Visits to doctors and hospitals, as well as prescriptions, sight tests and dental checkups, are available free of charge.
- MCh (Orth) - Master of Orthopaedic Surgery
- MRes in Sports Biomechanics and Rehabilitation
- Intercalated BMSc (Hons) in Applied Orthopaedic Technology
- PhD Research Opportunities
- MSc in Orthopaedic and Rehabilitation Technology
- MSc in Orthopaedic Science
- MSc in Motion Analysis
- Science Without Borders Initiative
- Other Postgraduate Taught Courses
- Research Postgraduate Degrees
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Distance Learning
- COURSE TESTIMONIALS
- Contact us