MSc in Orthopaedic Science
This programme aims to provide an understanding of the principles involved in the development and use of orthopaedic and rehabilitation technology and its underlying science.
You can apply these principles now in your working environment, and in the future as new devices and techniques are introduced into your workplace. You may even find that you can make a contribution to the development, implementation and evaluation of new technology.
Successful completion of this course will make you eligible to apply for the MCh (Orth) Course if you did not fulfil the entry regulations.
To apply for the MSc in Orthopaedic Science
- HOW TO APPLY (click on the link - then Your Application)
- Course code (full-time, in-house): P046504
- Course code (part-time, distance learning): P048736
- MCh (Orth) - Master of Orthopaedic Surgery
- MRes in Sports Biomechanics and Rehabilitation
- Intercalated BMSc (Hons) in Applied Orthopaedic Technology
- PhD Research Opportunities
- MSc in Orthopaedic and Rehabilitation Technology
- MSc in Orthopaedic Science
- MSc in Motion Analysis
- Science Without Borders Initiative
- Other Postgraduate Taught Courses
- Research Postgraduate Degrees
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Distance Learning
- COURSE TESTIMONIALS
- Contact us
- 3D Motion Workshop