EU and International students visit our EU and International webpages for entry requirements tailored to your home country.
Candidates must have obtained 1st or 2nd Class Honours degree or equivalent in a scientific discipline (e.g. Medicine, Physiology, Anatomy, Exercise Sciences, Biomedical Sciences, Health Professionals' Degree).
Entry requirements permit flexibility for consideration of Application of Prior Learning (APL) and Application of Prior and Experimental Learning (APEL).
English Language Requirement: IELTS of 6.0, with minimum of 6.0 in the Writing component and a preferred 6.0 in the other three components (no component below 5.5) (or equivalent), if your first language is not English. Please check our Language Requirements page for details of equivalent grades from other test providers, and information about the University of Dundee English Language courses.
English Language Pre-Sessional Programmes
The University offers Pre-Sessional programmes and Foundation Programme(s) for both undergraduate and postgraduate students which start at the beginning of the academic year. These programmes are all designed to prepare you for university study in the UK when you have not yet met the language requirements for direct entry onto a degree programme. Successful completion of these programmes guarantees progression to various degrees at the University of Dundee as long as you hold a relevant offer.
- MCh (Orth) - Master of Orthopaedic Surgery
- MRes in Sports Biomechanics and Rehabilitation
- Intercalated BMSc (Hons) in Applied Orthopaedic Technology
- PhD Research Opportunities
- MSc in Orthopaedic and Rehabilitation Technology
- MSc in Orthopaedic Science
- MSc in Motion Analysis
- Science Without Borders Initiative
- Other Postgraduate Taught Courses
- Research Postgraduate Degrees
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Distance Learning
- COURSE TESTIMONIALS
- Contact us
- 3D Motion Workshop