This course will prepare graduates for a research-focused clinical graduate's career in the NHS or academia.
It is particularly well positioned to prepare for entry into a clinical academic career path. Those students not already in academia or the NHS will broaden their scope of being able to do so but in addition benefit from a range of opportunities in the public and private sector involving clinical treatment, sports and exercise.
- Clinical gait analyst in heathy service system
- Clinical foot pressure expert in podiatry clinic
- Physiotherapist with the skill in motion analysis
- Advanced researcher in motion analysis for research institute
- Advanced scientists in national sports training/completive center
- Qualified teacher and researcher in higher education
- Motion analyst in sport exercise
- Scientific researcher in biomechanical modeling
- Various motion analysts in shoe/sports/rehabilitation equipment manufacturers