3D Motion Workshop
3D Motion Practical Workshop for Gait, Sports and Engineering - 18-19th January, 2020
LED BY EXPERTS IN 3D MOTION ANALYSIS
From the University of Dundee (UK) this one-day pratical workshop, supported by lectures, will provide participants with an understanding of how 3D motion can help in their chosen career.
WHO WILL BENEFIT?
Physiotherapists, Prosthetists, Orthotists, Sports Coaches, Sports Medicine Doctors, Physiatrists, Biomechanical Engineers, Orthopaedic Surgeons, Biomedical Engineers, Graphic Designers, 3D Animators, Gaming Industry Workers.
WHAT IS COVERED?
How 3D motion analysis can support coaching and training of sports activities, clinical assessment and rehabilitation, animation and design ergonomics.
Full programme available HERE >>>
EKA Club & EKA Life
The Arena Gate
No. 3 Kankaria Road
REGISTER HERE >>>
We look forward to meeting you in Ahmedabad in 2020!
- MCh (Orth) - Master of Orthopaedic Surgery
- MRes in Sports Biomechanics and Rehabilitation
- Intercalated BMSc (Hons) in Applied Orthopaedic Technology
- PhD Research Opportunities
- MSc in Orthopaedic and Rehabilitation Technology
- MSc in Orthopaedic Science
- MSc in Motion Analysis
- Science Without Borders Initiative
- Other Postgraduate Taught Courses
- Research Postgraduate Degrees
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Distance Learning
- COURSE TESTIMONIALS
- Contact us
- 3D Motion Workshop